Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

licensing for render services

Apr 28, 2013 8:16 AM

Is there a special license required for a rendering service like, or will the standard license work?

Branched from an earlier discussion.
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 28, 2013 8:16 AM   in reply to sekoraPA

    Yes, special licensing terms are required if you are creating a service that uses After Effects on the back end to process work submitted by other users. If you need to talk with someone about such license arrangements, I can put you in touch with one of our sales people.

    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 28, 2013 7:16 PM   in reply to sekoraPA

    I've forwarded your email address and a link to this thread to the right folks.

    Mark as:

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)