Skip navigation
MelissaShelton32
Currently Being Moderated

I need help renewing subscription.

Apr 29, 2013 12:07 PM

I ordered Photoshop Elements 10 last April.  Now I need to renew it, and it won't let me online. I doesn't give the option to activate it or enter my credit card information.  I even tried to uninstall and reinstall it.  No luck.  It also says I have reached my storage limit, and I need to upgrade my membership, it won't let me upgrade that either.  HELP!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 29, 2013 12:09 PM   in reply to MelissaShelton32

You are aware that photoshop.com is in the process of going away? Becoming Revel? What do you want to do--switch to revel or retrieve your photos from photoshop.com?

|
    Mark as:
  • 99jon
    12,805 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 29, 2013 12:48 PM   in reply to MelissaShelton32

There is no renewal subscription. PSE10 is forever unless you wish to upgrade.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 29, 2013 5:08 PM   in reply to MelissaShelton32

By storage limit, I guess that it thinks you are trying to put onto too many machines.  You are allowed to have on two, typically a PC and your laptop, but whatever.  If you take off one machine you need to deactivate, or the audit thinks you still have

it on the machine you have taken it off.  Talk to Adobe about your problem, I think they have a chat line for this.  A friend of mine had similar probs and he said they were very helpful ! 

Jim

PS - have your serial number handy - it is the one on the back of the box - six groupings of four digits.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 29, 2013 10:49 PM   in reply to Jim Air

The link should address all your concerns or queries regarding PS.com and Revel and migration - http://www.photoshop.com/misc/membership-faq

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points