Skip navigation
striper40
Currently Being Moderated

Accessing the Quick and Guided Editor in Elements 11

Apr 29, 2013 1:32 PM

Several months go I installed Photoshop Element 11/ Premier Elements. Both worked fine. Now in Elements I cannot access the Quick or Guided Editing space whereas before I could. Can only access the Expert Space now. Did not fool with any of the settings. How come?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 29, 2013 4:38 PM   in reply to striper40

Hi Striper

Presume that you have closed down and re-opened Elements 11.  If you have a dialogue box open it often stops you doing things until it is closed.  We have all fallen into that trap !

Cheers

Jim

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 29, 2013 10:53 PM   in reply to Jim Air

As from the post - http://forums.adobe.com/message/4906359#4906359

The problem you are facing is probably because of corrupted swf files in your machine. But before advising for reinstallation, can you please share your Operating system information and also if you can see the following folders and files in your machine:

Win:

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\11.0\Locale\en_us\Workflow Panels\GuidedEdit.swf

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\11.0\Locale\en_us\Workflow Panels\QuickEdit

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\11.0\Locale\en_us\Workflow Panels\QuickEdit\QuickEditAir.swf

Mac:

/Application Support/Adobe/Photoshop Elements/11.0/Locale/en_us/Workflow Panels/GuidedEdit.swf

/Application Support/Adobe/Photoshop Elements/11.0/Locale/en_us/Workflow Panels/QuickEdit

/Application Support/Adobe/Photoshop Elements/11.0/Locale/en_us/Workflow Panels/QuickEdit/QuickEditAir.swf

Please see.

|
    Mark as:
    May 1, 2013 10:43 PM   in reply to striper40

Glad you got it worked..

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status