• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

install CS5 extended on Imac

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I install CS5 extended on my new iMac?  I have read to download trial version then add in serial number - but I cannot find a trial version of CS5 extended.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

these are the only cs5 programs available via adobe or its affiliate prodesigntool.com

if you follow all 7 steps you can dl a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial.

if you have a problem dl'g, you didn't follow all 7 steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2013 Apr 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are the only cs5 programs available via adobe or its affiliate prodesigntool.com

if you follow all 7 steps you can dl a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial.

if you have a problem dl'g, you didn't follow all 7 steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SO I cannot get the extended version as a download??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're looking for Photoshop CS5 Extended then that's the download you'll receive from the download link at http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John - but there is NO CS5 extended trial version to download.  BUT - Apple support solved the problem.  I have the disc and serial number - you can install through your laoptop using a remote.  Problem solved.  ALSO - you can purchase an external cd/dvd drive for $79.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bluenun77 there is only one Photoshop installer.  Depending on your serial number, and if you meet or exceed the needed system requirements, will depend if Photoshop CS5 Extended will work or not.

You are correct though there are other options such as sharing your optical drive over the network to allow you to install.  You may want to consider transferring your installation files from the DVD to a USB drive for future installations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines