Skip navigation
HolyCityPhotos
Currently Being Moderated

Syncing to My Website Problems. Help!

Apr 30, 2013 8:41 PM

Hello everyone, I have made my own website using Dreamweaver CS5 on a computer at my school. I was told today that all the computers were going to be wiped clean of data. So I copied all of my Dreamweaver data from my school computer into a flashdrive and put it all on my home computer. My home computer has Adobe CS5.5. I opened up the site files into Dreamweaver at my home and managed my sites. I suceeded to get a connection. I was wanting to update some of my pages from home so I connected, made changes on the pages,saved them, then I clicked the sync button. It looks like it wants to sync and says it does, but when I vew the website on a browser nothing has changed. I've tried using different browsers, clearing cache =, and deleting history to see if that was it but none of that was it.

Do any of you guys know what's going on? Please help.

Thanks.

Also, I don't know if this helps but my website url is www.holycityphotos.com.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 1, 2013 5:26 PM   in reply to HolyCityPhotos

Is the website hosted with the school?  Is it possible the work they are doing might also impact the servers.  Have you looked at the FTP log?  Site->Advanced->FTP Log.  See if there are errors in that.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points