• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To add a program just check one or all?

New Here ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Silly question but... I have CS6 and installed InDesign and Photoshop and Acrobat. Now I want to add Illustrator. Running "setup" it's not clear if I should check those 3 AND Illustrator or JUST Illustrator. If I only check Illustrator will it uninstall the others? If I check all 4 will it spend a bunch of time reinstalling the three that are already installed? Maybe overwritting settings?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Just check the one you wish to install.  If it is going to uninstall anything, which is doubtful, it will prompt you before doing so.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2013 May 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just check the one you wish to install.  If it is going to uninstall anything, which is doubtful, it will prompt you before doing so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You were right, but there was no way to tell that from the program interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Too often that's the case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines