Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Render to YouTube

May 1, 2013 8:30 PM

Almost all my projects, I upload dozens of works in progress for clients viewing in the private mode. for versions premire elements had a render and upload one step. Now Sony Vegas Pro has this feature. why do i need the speedbumps premire affords in uploading to youtube. If some want options, fine. but I want a quick freeway to the tube to approve changes. not to show off my compression prowess.And as the best settings change for youtube, adobe can silently adapt the expresslane settings. So why doesnt pp have it?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 1, 2013 8:39 PM   in reply to stevengotts

>why doesnt pp have it?

Idea 1 - not enough people have asked https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Idea 2 - Premiere Elements is aimed at the consumer market, where youtube is used more often

|
    Mark as:
    May 2, 2013 2:35 AM   in reply to stevengotts

I use YT but I do not want a direct upload.

I want to first see what i am uploading.

Premiere does have FTP upload.

|
    Mark as:
    May 2, 2013 9:48 PM   in reply to stevengotts

First of all, if I were you, I would address the reasons for getting bad YouTube video. I haven't had that problem in a long, long time. Every one of my YouTube videos looks virtually identical to the way it looks on my PC, and it always passes. Every time.

Seriously, I think you might change your workflow a bit if every video passes and looks great. Maybe?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points