• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM 10 - Serious Internal Error When Copying/Pasting

Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2013 May 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We regularly encounter a serious internal error when copying text from one FM doc to another. We also get the error (occasionally) when we run FrameScript. Does anyone know what could cause this? It appears to happen randomly (i.e. it doesn't appear to be tied to one particular .book or .fm file). We use FM 10, Windows 7, 64-bit OS, and have 4GB of RAM installed. Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you all patched up? That's the first place I'd start. Anything out of the ordinary with the content? Can you reproduce the crash on demand?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have version 10.0.2.419. There is nothing out of the ordinary with the content except that it is typically in track text edits. We cannot reproduce the crash on demand. It seems to happen randomly and to some users more than others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IIRC I remember seeing issues on the forum with Track Changes and conditional text causing crashes. Not sure if FM11 fixed it or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines