Skip navigation
adobe_fanboy
Currently Being Moderated

Encore - video thumbnails

May 3, 2013 12:42 AM

Hi, is there an option in any encore (I'm currently using Encore CS5 at work), to do the following things for me:

I need to insert one or several video in a menu, but in the beginning all the video to stay on the first frame (so no movement), when I move my mouse cursor over the video I want it to start the thumbnail video (in other words to animate that video in the menu), but not all the video, just that particular video. When I remove the cursor from the video I want it to return to a still position, preferably at the beginning. I tried everything I knew, but I could only make the video thumbnails still or animate all of them simultaneously, but not as I described it above. Is it possible to do the think I ask in encore, preferably in encore CS5?

Best regards.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 3, 2013 5:35 AM   in reply to adobe_fanboy

You have to use multiple menus to "fake" this. But you cannot do it with a mouse hover; the button has to become the focus, as it would when highlighted using a tv remote.

Still buttons on menu 1. When you enter button 1, it autoactivates and sends it to menu 2, where that buttons video thumbnail is active.

Entering another button autoactivates to another menu where that button plays alone.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points