Skip navigation
Gumri-Maria Nrecaj
Currently Being Moderated

Purchase Dreamweaver CS6 (was: dreamwever)

May 3, 2013 2:14 AM

hello i bought the basic dvd an dont have dreamweaver in my dvd there are only the basic programs for print design illu /bridge/ indeisgn/ photo and acrobat i would like to bay dreamweaver and need to know how much it costs to bye dream weaver seperatly and is it possible. thx

Replies
  • Sudarshan Thiagarajan
    4,000 posts
    Oct 15, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 3, 2013 1:04 AM   in reply to Gumri-Maria Nrecaj

What do you mean - 'Basic DVD'? What edition did you buy? 'Design Standard'? In that case, DW is not part of it.

You could pick up a standalone version of DW at approximately US$125 (for upgrade versions from CS5). Or, a full version at approximately US$399.

Or, you could sign up for the Creative Cloud to ensure you have access to a wide range of Adobe apps at a montly subscription. Plans start at US$19.99/mo for single apps and $49/mo if you're taking a full annual subscription for all Adobe apps on the cloud. More info here: https://creative.adobe.com/plans

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 3, 2013 2:14 AM   in reply to Gumri-Maria Nrecaj

Can you let us know the flavor of Creative Suite that you purchased (Print, Web, Production)? Like Sudarshan says, it looks like you purchased Design standard. You can purchase Dreamweaver CS6 without subscribing to the creative cloud.

You can purchase your software here: http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver.html

However, I agree with Sudarshan about the Creative Cloud purchase. Unless you have strong reasons not to, I would prefer that you purchase from the Creative Cloud. You will have access to the latest updates and bug fixes periodically.

If you are OK with it, do let us know about what is stopping you from subscribing to the Cloud, and we will see if we have a satisfactory answer for you.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points