Skip navigation
sghall59
Currently Being Moderated

PS CS6 Extended won't download from Cloud

May 3, 2013 2:14 PM

I already own Ps CS6 and after buying a subscription to the Cloud, tried to download PsCS 6 Extended, but it wouldn't come through. I tried to download the trial version before I purchased the subscription, but that didn't come through either.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 3, 2013 2:13 PM   in reply to sghall59

Hi, sghall59,

Can you describe a bit more of what happened? For example, is there an error message?

Thanks,
    Kirsti

|
    Mark as:
    May 3, 2013 3:57 PM   in reply to sghall59

Sghall59 please see the system requirements for Photoshop CS6 Extended at http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopextended/tech-specs.html.  If you do not meet or exceed all of the system requirements you will not be able to access the Extended features of Photoshop.

|
    Mark as:
    May 5, 2013 9:37 AM   in reply to sghall59

Sghall59 you will need to meet all of the system requirements please make sure to check your video card as well to ensure it is compatible and has the most recent drivers available.

|
    Mark as:
    May 5, 2013 9:39 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Moving this discussion to the Photoshop General Discussion forum.  The users in this forum may have additional suggestions if you have verified that your computer meets and exceeds all of the listed system requirements in message #3.

|
    Mark as:
    May 6, 2013 7:31 AM   in reply to sghall59

From what I see on CS6 Cloud it only comes in extended version http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/buying-guide.edu.html.

So if you downloaded the CS6 cloud subsciption it would be the extendended version.  If the 3D option is grayed out then it must have something to do with OS or computer.

|
    Mark as:
    May 6, 2013 8:55 AM   in reply to sghall59

Sghall59 if you can please go to Photoshop and select Help>Deactivate.  On the bottom left hand side is it trying to have you deactivate Creative Cloud or Photoshop?

|
    Mark as:
    May 6, 2013 9:34 AM   in reply to sghall59

Since it shows Photoshop would indicate you are not running Creative Cloud.

|
    Mark as:
    May 6, 2013 9:35 AM   in reply to sghall59

That is the problem then.  Photoshop is not using your Creative Cloud license.  Please try deactivating and then license the software with the Adobe ID tied to your Creative Cloud subscription.  When you have successfully completed these steps you should see Creative Cloud printed instead of Photoshop.

|
    Mark as:
    May 6, 2013 11:27 AM   in reply to sghall59

Excellent Sghall59 thank you for the update.

|
    Mark as:
    May 6, 2013 8:56 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

worked for me, too.

vince

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status