• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 10

New Here ,
May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do I find Photoshop and Premiere Elements  10 to install?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the trial version of the software from the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site or else the download will not work properly.

Photoshop/Premiere Elements 10:

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-10-direct-download-links-pse-premiere-pre.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded it and can see the files on my system (in Downloads) but can't open it What do I have to do next?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Which file(s) have you downloaded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2013 May 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for coming back to me.

It is probably easier of I give you the whole story. I purchased Photoshop and Premier 10 last year and installed both on my computer. I have just had to replace my computer and want to re-install. The system is Windows 8 and I didn't know if it would work but posed the question on the forum and was told it would. I inserted the discs but they didn't start up so I assumed that was because of the OS so I downloaded them on line. They downloaded but did not install. I then found out how to get the discs to start up so I deleted the downloads and loaded the programmes onto my computer using the discs. Photoshop installed without any problem but Premier won't - when you start the installation process you get to the point where it starts to install the Install Wizard Shield and a Windows Iinstaller box pops up with a lot of script. I have never seen this box before and when I press OK, it takes me back to the start of the installation process and when to

try again the same ting happens. How do I get around that?

I want to install Photoshop and Premier on a laptop we use when travelling (the OS is w 7 so should be easy) but how do I do this without the system blocking if it thinks it is a third installation? 

Sorry this  is a bit long winded but thought you would need the background. 

Bernard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines