Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 8 - Download

May 04, 2013 May 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, wo kann ich diese Version noch runterladen? Habe diese Version seinerzeit erworben, mein neues Notebook aber kein Laufwerk mehr. Das ist relativ dringend. Vielen Dank!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the trial version of the software from the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site or else the download will not work properly.

CS3 and CS4: http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, this was partially helpful - I have download the data but cannot get the installer to start. The name of my data is AcroPro80_efg When I click it a window pops up asking me which program to use (Ado Reader, editor, Internet ecplorer ms office etc.). Whta do I have to do now or did I however not follow the outlined steps (although I already tried it twice).Thx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

cannot get the installer to start. The name of my data is AcroPro80_efg

Try editing the file name and add ".exe" to the end.

That is, so it is now named "AcroPro80_efg.exe".

Then double click it to launch it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines