Skip navigation
Joshua.Wilson.Vwcaz
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to capture Live footage in Premiere

May 5, 2013 5:12 PM

We are using 5 panasonic hpx500's that are being routed through extron boxes to resize the image to 720x480 prior to running into the switcher. I dont think thats relevent but want you to have all the info. after the switcher we send a second output to a computer. it is runing into a black magic hd extreme box in the back of my mac desktop and im using final cut to record the feed. I then open premiere and edit the services.

I want to stop using final cut and do all of my capturing and editing inside of premiere but i cant get adobe to recognize the black magic box.

Anybody know how to make that happen?

Thank you for your time,

Joshua Wilson

Joshw@vwcaz.org

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 20, 2013 1:51 PM   in reply to Joshua.Wilson.Vwcaz

Joshua.Wilson.Vwcaz wrote:

We are using 5 panasonic hpx500's that are being routed through extron boxes to resize the image to 720x480 prior to running into the switcher. I dont think thats relevent but want you to have all the info. after the switcher we send a second output to a computer. it is runing into a black magic hd extreme box in the back of my mac desktop and im using final cut to record the feed. I then open premiere and edit the services.

I want to stop using final cut and do all of my capturing and editing inside of premiere but i cant get adobe to recognize the black magic box.

Anybody know how to make that happen?

Thank you for your time,

Joshua Wilson

Joshw@vwcaz.org

Hello Joshua,

Please check the info on this page: http://adobe.ly/kyjD6C

It should have the details you were looking for.

If you need more help with this, let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points