Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Locating menu templates

May 6, 2013 6:20 AM

I'm using a PC with Win 7 64bt, Pre11 and I want to customize a DVD menu but have been unable to locate them.  I have already 'download all'  the templates, (no longer a blue ribbon on them)

According to the video tutorial, they should be in:   C:Program Data/Adobe/Premiere Elements/11.0/Online/DVD Templates/All_Lang

However, my 'C' drive (where program is installed) does not have either of:   'Program Data'    'Online'   or   'All_Lang' folders

It does have Program files  and while searching in here, I found a folder for 'Premiere Elements' and an '11.0' folder, and a 'DVD Templates' folder, but then only a 'Slideshows' folder that only contained 'Pan and Zoom'.   I have done windows searches for these missing files and folders and template names etc,  with no luck so far.

Is there an alternate folder or path these get saved to as there is no control when downloading the content within Pre Elements.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 6, 2013 7:01 AM   in reply to P1965

P1965

Several essential questions that need answers

1. Do you have Folder Options "Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives" active? If not, do so.

2. Have you installed the template(s) that you want from with the Tools/Movie Menu area of an opened project? Do that first.

BEFORE...all you have in Online Folder area are bare assets for the template. The .psd files that the program needs and that you seek for the template are obtained in the download process to which I refer. That will automatically put the .psd files (among other things) in the correct folder in the Program Data route.

The DVD menus can be found in two places:

a. The majority of them which require online downloading from within the program (no more Content disc)

Local Disk C

Program Data

Adobe

Premiere Elements

DVD Template

All_Lang

Category Folder

Theme Folders

etc.

b.The DVD templates that came with the program are in the Program Files route. That is the location where I appropriately place any DVD menus that I modify or create for Premiere Elements 11.

Please review the above and let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2013 5:55 AM   in reply to P1965

P1965

Great news. Thanks for the follow up. Much appreciated.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points