Skip navigation
Anthonyspo
Currently Being Moderated

Organiser Keyword tags

May 6, 2013 9:08 AM

Prior to PE11, the Organiser showed Keyword  tags for e.g. Places, Events, People.

In PE11, the People keyword is gone, replaced by a 'People tag' system which is not appropriate for the way I work. (My keyword sub-categories did not usually identify specific people).

I would much prefer to revert to the system where 'People' is just another Keyword tag, along with Places, Events etc. Can this be done?

Any help would be appreciated.

(There are large numbers of images involved)

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 6, 2013 11:03 AM   in reply to Anthonyspo

You seem to be using "keyword" and "tag" as if they are different things in PSE. They are not. They refer to the same construct.

So, I'm afraid I don't understand what you want. Can you provide a screen capture or type in an example?

|
    Mark as:
  • 99jon
    12,821 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2013 6:26 AM   in reply to Anthonyspo

If you upgraded the catalog from your previous version during installation of PSE11 your tags for People, Places and Events should have been imported.

You can continue creating new keywords and assigning to one of those three categories.

Also you may need to adjust your settings. From the media browser, make sure the tag panel is selected rather than information and then click the menu:

View >> Show People in Tag Panel

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points