Skip navigation
DanOSullivanPhoto
Currently Being Moderated

Bridge does not tile thumbnails accross two monitors after restart

May 6, 2013 7:15 PM

Tags: #problem #help #adobe #bridge #cs6 #bridge_cs6

BridgeSS.jpg

After restarting my computer Bridge suddenly quit tiling the images being displayed and only shows one row on the primary content panel.

The only alteration to my system prior to restart was installing DivX. System was restarted after bridge refused to open, and Task Manager did not give any indication of Adobe products running.

Am I missing some obvious setting, and if so do you know why it reset after a restart when it's worked repeatedly for months. I've tried restarting multiple times, I've reset the workspace, and each time I then expand the window accross the two monitors it automatically removes the grid resizes to largest size and maintains the single row even as I adjust for smaller thumbnails.

Windows 7

CS6

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 6, 2013 7:31 PM   in reply to DanOSullivanPhoto

I see you have the thumbnail size slider set all the way to the minimium.  If you slide this to right what happens?

Also, in View do you have Thumbnails checked?

|
    Mark as:
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2013 12:43 AM   in reply to DanOSullivanPhoto

on one monitor it works as it did before, just not with the second monitor, which it did before.

Did you besides resetting the workspace also try to reset Bridge prefs by restarting Bridge holding down cntrl key and choose reset prefs?

This is the first thing to try whenever bridge start acting other then before all of a sudden.

There can be many things disturbing applications and Bridge is a critical app in this one.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points