お世話になっています。

プレミアエレメンツ11を使っています。

書き出しが完全にできないです。youtubeへアップロードできるのですが、約3分ある動画が42秒しかアップできません。

どうしたら、完全にアップロードできますか?

改善策を教えてください。

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2013 4:13 AM   in reply to タケミカヅチ

This ID name appears to be Takemikadzuchi and appears to be writing in Japanese. According to Google Translate, the ID writes

I can not completely write.
    May 6, 2013 10:12 PM

Are taken care of.

I'm using Premiere Elements 11.

I can not completely write. I can upload to youtube, but the video is about 3 minutes can not be up only 42 seconds.

How can I, can I completely uploaded?

Please tell me the improvement measures.

My response in English is as follows.

You say the video has 3 minute duration. What is the file size of your upload to YouTube? What is your Premiere Elements project preset and what are the properties of your source media? What is not showing up at YouTube...beginning, middle, end of 3 minute video?

How are you uploading to YouTube

a. Have you exported your Premiere Elements Timeline to a file saved to the hard drive and then uploading that video to YouTube at the YouTube web site?

or

b. Have you tried to upload your Premiere Elements Timeline to YouTube using the program's share feature Online/YouTube? If so, what preset did you use?

If you have not already, please try exporting your Premiere Elements Timeline to a file saved to the hard drive and then uploading that video to YouTube at the YouTube web site?

We will be watching for your results. Would it be possible for you to write in English instead of Japanese so we do not have to depend on Google Translate?

Thank you.

ATR

My response in Japanese via Google Translate

あなたは、ビデオは3分持続時間を有すると言う。YouTubeにアップロードのファイルサイズは何ですか?あなたのプレミア要素プロジェクトプリセットとは何ですかと、ソースメディアの特性は何ですか?ユーチューブで何を見せていません...初め、真ん中のは、3分間のビデオの終わり?

どのようにYouTubeにアップロードする
    あなたは、ハードドライブに保存されたファイルへのプレミア要素タイムラインをエクスポートしてアップロードしていることをYouTubeのWebサイトからYouTubeにビデオ
    または
    B。あなたは、プログラムの共有機能/オンラインのYouTubeを使ってYouTubeにプレミア要素タイムラインをアップロードしようとしたことがありますか?もしそうなら、あなたはどのようなプリセットを使用しましたか?

あなたは既にいない場合は、ハードドライブに保存されたファイルへのプレミア要素タイムラインをエクスポートしてから、YouTubeのWebサイトでYouTubeにその動画をアップロードしてみてください?

私達はあなたの結果を得るために見ているだろう。我々は、Googleが翻訳に依存する必要はありませんので、代わりに日本人の英語で書くのは、可能でしょうか?

ありがとう。

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points