Skip navigation
gdgarver
Currently Being Moderated

Help!  I can't login to Adobe from Organizer or Elements

May 7, 2013 7:05 AM

Tags: #error #adobe #elements #login

Whenever I try to sign in with my Adobe ID, it takes me to a window where it asks me to update my account with my birthdate and a private URL.  After I enter that info and click "Update Account" an error window pops up.  It states that "an error has occurred, and my changes were not saved" - and that is it!  It doesn't log me in. I have to cancel and go back out. 

Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this????  I'm using Adobe Elements 10.

- gdgarver

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2013 6:48 PM   in reply to gdgarver

gdgarver

I am not sure why you are having this issue.

I suggest you contact Adobe Chat line for some free information regarding your Adobe ID and Account.

http://www.adobe.com/support/chat/ivrchat.html

Typically they do not handle anything that is not purchased/registered/current version (you have 10, not 11). But this appears to be an Adobe ID and Account matter rather than a program matter so maybe the Adobe Chat line will be able to help figure out what is happening in your situation.

That Adobe Chat is a very professional and knowledgable group so this route might work to get things back to normal for you.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 8, 2013 9:04 AM   in reply to gdgarver

gdgarver

Thanks for the follow up.

It is not clear to me why Adobe Chat did not handle the matter for you immediately and opted to interpret it as technical rather than an Adobe ID and Password issue. The Adobe Chat link to which I referred you clearly states that it to be contacted for immediate help, including ID/Password problems. Unless someone here comes along who has experienced this issue that your present, then I would strongly urge you to contact Adobe Chat again, asking for a supervisor if necessary.

Not wanting to upset you further on this matter, but just in case thoughts, I would ask are you remembering the same Adobe ID and password that you established and did your present your issue to Adobe Chat strictly as an ID/Password issue? When was the last successful time that you were able to get into your Premiere Elements 10? And, at that time, did you make a lot of use of photoshop.com for photo storing and/or sharing?

To see if there was anything out of order with the Premiere Elements 10 sign in, I signed out and back into my Premiere Elements 10 Windows. The sign out and in went without problem. It did make me go back to a My Account dialog to which I clicked Done.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points