Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Best way to import multiple sequences

May 7, 2013 10:14 AM

I am using CS 6.   I edited a wedding that I have separated into ten PPro sequences.  I would like to know the recommended meathod of getting those ten sequences into Encore and incorporating them into one movie.  Should each sequence be its own timeline in Encore?  Should I nest all of the sequences into one Encore timeline?  Should I nest all of the sequences in PPro and then import just the one sequence into Enore?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2013 11:29 AM   in reply to Pedaling Duo Productions

Nest the sequences into one master sequence in Premiere Pro, then export using an MPEG2-DVD preset.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2013 11:59 AM   in reply to Pedaling Duo Productions

If you truly want one movie in Encore, do what Jim suggests. If you don't mind a slight pause between your ten movies when played one after the other (e.g. if you already have a fade out/in), you can also add each separately (10 timelines) in Encore. The play all would be a playlist; eacho f the separate timelines would be your chapter plays.

A down side of the latter method is you cannot use the previous chapter button on a remote to go back to a previous chapter, even in the play all playlist.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points