Skip navigation
TG63
Currently Being Moderated

Problems with printing from Photoshop CS4 to Epson SP9900

May 7, 2013 11:46 AM

I have recently upgraded my Mac Pro 3.1 to Mountain Lion (10.8.3). I have Adobe CS4 Design Standard and I used to print to my Epson SP9900 (using IP connection) from Photoshop CS4 without any problems using native Epson drivers. I downloaded the most recent drivers from Epson for SP 9900 on Mac OSX 10.8 but now prints come out as shattered, garbled or offset multiple times. Only from Photoshop, as Illustrator CS4 prints fine. As are other applications, including browsers and Microsoft Office.

I removed all the drivers and printer queues, reinstalled Design Standard CS4 and newly downloaded drivers from Epson and the first print came our OK. Then the second printed the same as before - garbled and offset.

Should I try CS5 (I have the installer disc and license), or would I have the same problem? Am I facing the prospect of going back to Snow Leopard (if that is possible without completely reformatting my drive), or are there configuration options not apparent during standard installation?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 11, 2013 10:49 AM   in reply to TG63

Hi TG63,
    im actually having the same problem. shattered images. Tryed reinstalling, spent a couple of hours on the phone with an EPSON guy... Still can´t print fine.

Printer: EPSON SP 9900, Mac pro osx 10.8 (ML).

Did you solved it? PLEASE SOMEONE! I do this as a living.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points