• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player will not enable. How do I fix the problem?

New Here ,
May 08, 2013 May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded and installed adobe flash player several times. The problem is that when I go to internet options to manage add-ons, shockwave flash object is disabled. When I click or right click shockwave flash object, the option to enable cannot be clicked. It's just not a button pretty much. I don't know how to explain it. I just cannot click the enable button. Is there anyway I can fix this? Im running windows 7 with IE10. Everything is up to date. Graphics card, etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2013 May 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's start by first doing a clean install of Flash player, then if it still occurs let's see if we can try fixing permissions.

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try this tonight. I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2013 Nov 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalled IE9 last night

No success.

Cannot Enable Flash in Add on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2013 Nov 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Installed Google Chrome. That works. Sounds a bit suspect to me though. It used to work with IE 9 prior to the last flash upgrade and now it doesn't but it does work with Google Chrome (which is advised to be installed) !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines