Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Do I understand this correctly, Adobe Revel is replacing Photoshop.com/Ps Express ?

May 8, 2013 3:47 PM

Tags: #adobe #photoshop.com

Admittedly I'm a bit slow on my best day and having read the FAQs on Revel I'm still confused can someone please tell me in simple English using small words? I use Photoshop Express and Photoshop Touch on my Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus. Am I to understand that these things will no longer work? Ps Express still shows the photos on the phone but of course not the new Revel libraries. Ps Touch never worked with Photoshop.com anyway.

So for a photographer like me who for whatever reason has decided NOT to use a Mac and an iPad and iPhone but instead use Windows or Android we're SOL? Well, I can't complain as PS Express was free and you get what you pay for. Ps Touch cost $9.99 but is next to worthless so that can go away too. Just feel like Adobe has abandoned the photographer and despises the photographer using Android.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 9, 2013 2:07 AM   in reply to DouglasBurrell

Hi Douglas-

Photoshop.com is the thing that is going away. You can edit photos on photoshop express and save them on your phone, but you can not save them directly to photoshop.com anymore.  Once you have saved them on your phone, you can upload them to Revel using the android uploader. You can view them from your Android phone by logging in to adoberevel.com on your web browser.

Moving forward, we plan to create an app for android so that it can all be done in one app, including editing.

To be notified when Revel is available for Windows and Android: go to

http://www.photoshop.com/products/revel

scroll down and look on the right side where it says coming soon- Notify me" for windows or android. Click and you can sign up to be notified.

I hope that helps!

Pattie

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points