Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

1970's type style

May 9, 2013 3:28 AM

Tags: #illustrator #adobe #text #mac #creative #effect #styles #type #cs6

How would I create this (link) style to some text using Illustrator? I've used the 3D tool in Illustrator, however it doesn't do what I exactly want. I want the text head on, looking at the audience, but having the effect coming in from the left, giving the effect it moved in from the left.


Thank you

  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 9, 2013 4:17 AM   in reply to Maci1005

    the text itself there might be embossed with a gradient, and a diffuse drop shadow or something. the 'effect' behind it is a load of warped prisms, drawn separately.

    Mark as:

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

  • 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points