Skip navigation
Sem Fronteiras
Currently Being Moderated

Lag on Flash

May 9, 2013 10:13 AM

Tags: #text #lag #box #flash_cs6

When I put a text box in my file and try to edit it (like changing the color, moving, or adding effects) the command, dont matter which is, take some time to be avaliable. For example: I have a text box and I want to change his color. After put it on the board, I select the option for color and the panel with all te colors take some time to appear (at the first time opened at once. This problem starting at the second time). With some funcitions it doens't bother to much, but moving the text box or changing its size is difficult with this delay. A lot of tools have this delay too. Somebody knows whats going on? Im using the Flash CS6 from Creative Suite. Help please!

(Sorry for my bad english!)

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 9, 2013 3:51 PM   in reply to Sem Fronteiras

If you're using a Mac with Mountain Lion then this message may help: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4814254

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2013 9:37 AM   in reply to Sem Fronteiras

I don't think there's been an update to Flash since Windows 8 came out. Did you check the compatibility with your existing software before installing a new OS on 20 machines?

|
    Mark as:
  • kglad
    72,340 posts
    Jul 21, 2002
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 14, 2013 10:45 AM   in reply to Sem Fronteiras

start terminating running processes to see if you can find the culprit.

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2013 9:31 AM   in reply to Sem Fronteiras

I have this same problem, any application on fonts (filters, size, embed) has a 5 seconds delay.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points