Skip navigation
xswqazi09
Currently Being Moderated

My HTML5 project does not work in moodle with scorm enabled

May 13, 2013 6:13 AM

Tags: #html5 #scorm_1.2 #captivate_6

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help me with this, I have published my Captivate 6 project in HTML5 with SCORM 1.2 enabled but when I upload it to moodle and try to play the project on an ipad I just get a black screen. When I try to play the project through my browser on my pc it works fine, I have also created previous projects which have HTML5 but no SCORM and they work fine on the ipad. I have also checked that I have the neccessary browser settings on the ipad and it is all up to date. I know that adobe says that the projects should work with HTML5 and SCORM so can anybody help me with what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Liz

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 13, 2013 11:55 AM   in reply to xswqazi09

Hi There,

Welcome To Adobe Forums.

Can you please try upload your project to the SCORM CLOUD and then see the output if it work fine.

Please use the below mentioned link to create your free trial account on scorm cloud:

https://cloud.scorm.com/sc/guest/SignUpForm

You can choose the trial account option while creating the account on scorm cloud as shown in the image below:

Untitled.jpg

Thanks

Lovesh

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2013 12:39 PM   in reply to xswqazi09

Hi There,

Thank you for your reply.

Please find below the image to show the setting for reporting to scorm cloud:

LMS Setting1.jpg

LMS Setting.jpg

Then publish the ouput in a "zip" format with "HTML5" option checked while publish the output.

Thanks

Loveesh

|
    Mark as:
    May 13, 2013 7:08 PM   in reply to loveeshKumar

Loveesh,

By showing these settings, are you saying that HTML5 needs to use Slide Views and Complete/Incomplete rather than be set for a Quiz and use Pass/Fail?  What if this user wants to have a quiz?  What are the settings then?

|
    Mark as:
    May 20, 2013 11:58 AM   in reply to xswqazi09

Hi xswqazi09 and RodWard,

Thank you for your reply.

@Rodward: By showing the above mentioned setting I wanted to test that if these settings works on xswqazi09's end or not. However we can customize settings in captivate based upon our requirement.

@xswqazi09: At my end i din't customize any settings inside scorm just published the output through captivate with the settings (in captivate) as shown above and then uploaded the content to see the result on i-pad deivice.

Thanks

Loveesh

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points