Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My HTML5 project does not work in moodle with scorm enabled

New Here ,
May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help me with this, I have published my Captivate 6 project in HTML5 with SCORM 1.2 enabled but when I upload it to moodle and try to play the project on an ipad I just get a black screen. When I try to play the project through my browser on my pc it works fine, I have also created previous projects which have HTML5 but no SCORM and they work fine on the ipad. I have also checked that I have the neccessary browser settings on the ipad and it is all up to date. I know that adobe says that the projects should work with HTML5 and SCORM so can anybody help me with what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Liz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Welcome To Adobe Forums.

Can you please try upload your project to the SCORM CLOUD and then see the output if it work fine.

Please use the below mentioned link to create your free trial account on scorm cloud:

https://cloud.scorm.com/sc/guest/SignUpForm

You can choose the trial account option while creating the account on scorm cloud as shown in the image below:

Untitled.jpg

Thanks

Lovesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lovesh,

We uploaded our project to the SCORM cloud but it still wasn't working, do you have any suggestions for typical publishing settings in order to make it work? Would it help if we sent you our package for you to check the publishing settings?

Thanks,

Liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for your reply.

Please find below the image to show the setting for reporting to scorm cloud:

LMS Setting1.jpg

LMS Setting.jpg

Then publish the ouput in a "zip" format with "HTML5" option checked while publish the output.

Thanks

Loveesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loveesh,

By showing these settings, are you saying that HTML5 needs to use Slide Views and Complete/Incomplete rather than be set for a Quiz and use Pass/Fail?  What if this user wants to have a quiz?  What are the settings then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2013 May 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Loveesh,

The settings you have provided are the ones we are currently using. We managed to fix the problem on our moodle by switching off the debug mode on our system. However we are still unable to view the course on an ipad on SCORM Cloud even though we were using the same package to test. When we attempted to launch the course, it opens up a popup window and then automatically closes down, any ideas on this? What are the typical settings on SCORM Cloud? Currently, we have it set to 'New Window' for both the SCO and Player launch type (please see attached screengrab below).

scorm_cloud_course_settings.png

Thanks,

Liz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 20, 2013 May 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi xswqazi09 and RodWard,

Thank you for your reply.

@Rodward: By showing the above mentioned setting I wanted to test that if these settings works on xswqazi09's end or not. However we can customize settings in captivate based upon our requirement.

@xswqazi09: At my end i din't customize any settings inside scorm just published the output through captivate with the settings (in captivate) as shown above and then uploaded the content to see the result on i-pad deivice.

Thanks

Loveesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources