Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Debugging Adobe Bridge

May 13, 2013 11:51 PM

Tags: #bridge #mac #cs6 #cmis #debugging #adobe_bride_cs6 #adobe_drive

Hi

I’m currently implementing a CMIS server as my bachelor thesis. I am using adobe drive 4 to connect the creative suite 6 with my cmis repository. This works pretty well, but I have one problem with adobe bridge, which I already described in this thread http://forums.adobe.com/message/5308144 .

To summarize the problem, I’m having a endless loop while opening a cmis folder. At the moment I have no clue why this happens. I already wasted a lot of time with various trial and error bugfixing, but I wasn’t able to fix it.

So my main questing is. Is there a possibility to debug adobe bridge, like a logfile?

I’m using CS6 and Adobe Drive4.2 on MacOS 10.8.3.

I hope someone can help me with these hard questions.

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 14, 2013 1:04 AM   in reply to V_LJ_Wagner

Sorry I have not worked with Adobe Drive, but have done a fair amount of scripting in Bridge. Any error in your code will create an endless loop  and you will have to force close Bridge.

Also Bridge will cache the code you really need to re-start Bridge each time you run the new code, it's a pain.

You will have to start with the minimum of code and plenty of alerts to see where you are in the code.

You may be better working with an older version of Bridge as CS6 is terrible.

All the very best and hope you manage to sort it.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points