Skip navigation
sko-ster
Currently Being Moderated

DW div background won't display!

May 14, 2013 3:40 PM

Tags: #background #images #css #cs6

I've spent countless hours trying to figure this out, both on my own and online. I've googled and read so many supposed answers but I can't figure out what the issue is.

I'm using CS6 and I've created a single-page site composed of 5 divs. Because my design requires a specific type face for branding purposes, images have been created to deliver content.

The first div contains a .swf file with rotating images and a logo (in the form of an AP div – styled in CSS – suspended over it) which functions properly. The second div should contain an image of a header, but won't display. The third div contains an image slider and it too functions. The fourth div should contain an image with content that would normally be entered with type (but because of branding font, it has to be placed as an image). The fifth div should contain yet another image in place of type because of branding.

I have the code for the .swf file and image slider, and as noted they both function so there is no issue with these two divs. It's the simple background images that won't function. The images have been placed via CSS, so I'm confused as to why they aren't appearing when the AP div CSS code is working.

Anyone have any ideas?

(I have tried to include images of the code, but they won't upload.)

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points