Skip navigation
kasbb354
Currently Being Moderated

Downloading Premiere Elements Twice

May 14, 2013 4:45 PM

Tags: #premiere_elements #question

I was wondering if I could download Premiere Elements on both my PC and Mac with one disc, not having to buy it again for downloading it a second time?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 14, 2013 5:06 PM   in reply to kasbb354

kasbb354

You can wait for a second opinion on this (I am not Adobe), but it is my understanding, if you make a download purchase from Adobe, it is for Premiere Elements 11 specific to your computer operating system of Windows OR Mac and has one serial number.

On the other hand, if the purchase is made via the boxed version route, you get one disc for Windows installation and one disc for Mac installation under the one serial number.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2013 5:25 PM   in reply to A.T. Romano

Tony is exactly right.

You are allowed, by the way, two installations of the program on two separate computers, if you own both of them. I have one installed on my Windows machine and one installed on my Mac.

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2013 7:59 PM   in reply to kasbb354

>download Premiere Elements on both my PC and Mac with one disc

If you will go to the first message in http://forums.adobe.com/message/2276578 there is a link to a glossary of terms... so you don't confuse people

Downloading is what you do to save a file from the Internet to your computer... Installing is what you do to get a program "installed" to run

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points