Skip navigation
Carolyn A. McKeone
Currently Being Moderated

Elements organizer 10 & 11 rolling & won't hold still for cursor point.

May 15, 2013 11:16 AM

I am on an iMac running 10.7.5 and have plenty of RAM but my Elements organizer kept rolling forward or backward everytime I tried to put a cursor on it to select a photograph. I uninstalled EO10 and downloaded EO11, but the same thing happens. Any ideas?  PLEASE!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 15, 2013 12:08 PM   in reply to Carolyn A. McKeone

Is the problem moving the cursor, or scrolling?  If it is scrolling, in the Organizer the images roll wildly--far to fast to follow--with even an ultra light touch of the mouse--I have the same problem & would dearly love to hear the answer.  I can move the mouse, and cursor, but scrolling is impossibly fast.

I recently switched from PC to Mac, and from Elements 10 for PC to 11 for Mac.  I am using a Magic Mouse.  Any help anyone can give Carolyn or myself on these seemingly similar problems would be appreciated.

|
    Mark as:
    May 15, 2013 9:49 PM   in reply to Carolyn A. McKeone

Have never seen such an issue. Are you using wacom tablet?

Check your mouse settings in System Preferences. We can see if lowering the scrolling sensitivity helps.

Thanks

Andaleeb

|
    Mark as:
    May 16, 2013 4:05 AM   in reply to andaleebfatima1

It sounds like a very similar problem.  Even touching the mouse to try to click or track can send the images moving so fast it is very difficult to find the image you wanted to work on.

For me, no to the wacom tablet.

Mouse settings allow changing the tracking speed but this has no effect on the crazy fast scrolling speed.  I've tried varying other mouse settings with no effect on the problem.

Carolyn, this is the 3rd version of PSE I've had, and it shouldn't work this way!  It's good software, but this scrolling issue does make it un-usable in the current state.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)