Skip navigation
BillSPrestonEsq
Currently Being Moderated

Youtube Upload Time Limit

May 21, 2013 4:07 AM

Tags: #adobe #youtube #elements #10 #upload #time #limit #premier #15m

My youtube account allows me to upload videos longer than 15m but my Adobe PE10 refuses saying 15m is the maximum.  Are there any settings that simply allow me to scrap/change the maximum time limit or do i have to do it the long way.......copy file to computer (i.e mpeg/avi) and then upload independently.

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 21, 2013 5:13 AM   in reply to BillSPrestonEsq

The easiest solution is to output the video from Premiere Elements and upload it to YouTube manually, per this FAQ.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/623549?tstart=0

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 21, 2013 8:12 AM   in reply to BillSPrestonEsq

BillSPrestoneEsq

There seems to be no other solution but to export your Timeline to a file (as SG suggests) and then upload that file to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

As you see, the Premiere Elements 10 feature does not allow for adjustment of the stated limits for that particular version anywhere in the Share/Online/YouTube feature. I have never found a way to make that kind of adjustment even after the YouTube area appeared in that Share/Online/You Tube route.

You will note, when the features's stated limits for one version were increased in a later version, that a patch was never forthcoming for the earlier version with lower stated feature limits.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points