• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registering: "Update and Continue" Does not appear to do either

New Here ,
May 21, 2013 May 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am prompted to update my adobe registration info, I get a popup, which links me to the registration page, where I have (long since) entered all of my information (which still appears to be there), but when I go to the bottom of the page and click "Update and Continue," it only appears to refresh the page.  And the fact that I will apparently be prompted to do this again, later, suggests that it is not actually "updating" when I click this button (and it is certainly not "continuing," because it simply refreshes me back to the same page)...In other words - it appears as though it's not working...

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? 
Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Welcome to the forum, I will move this post to a more relevant location, maybe the installation forum.

You will need to state your operating system, the browser that you are using in order to get help quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All4hm which Adobe software or service in specific are you referring too?  If it is Creative Suite 6 then the registration process now occurs automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines