Skip navigation
Bchill27
Currently Being Moderated

Elements 11 issues opening

May 21, 2013 5:04 PM

My recent download purchase of Elements 11 will not open. What is causing this?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 21, 2013 9:38 PM   in reply to Bchill27

Which  OS are you on? From where are you trying to launch PSE, using welcome screen or through individual exe?

Thanks

Andaleeb

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 22, 2013 4:20 AM   in reply to andaleebfatima1

Hi Andaleeb. Thanks for your efforts.

I opened PSE 10 Organiser on Windows 8 from the Start Screen and all seemed normal. A message suddenly appeared saying the app needed to restart and search for errors. After few minutes, message came up saying ‘OS not recognised’ (or words to that effect). Since nothing then appeared to be happening I had to shut down pc and restart.

On restarting, all seems normal but on trying to open PSE 10 Organiser, this message appears: –

‘Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library; Runtime Error; Program:c\Program Files (x86)….; This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way; please contact the applications support team for more information’

I am a non-technical basic pc user and have enjoyed using earlier versions of Photoshop. Despite likelihood of losing thousands of photo’s, unless you can suggest a solution to this problem, I’m inclined to cut my losses and say goodbye to Photoshop app totally.

Regards,

Dave

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points