Skip navigation
Macauley808
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop Elements install- forgot user name

May 22, 2013 10:10 AM

I had to reinstall my syatem on my IMAC and Photoshop Elements would not work correctly after reinstalling the system. I deleted it  and tried reinstalling it from my disk. I dod not remember the User name I used but I did put in the correct serial # as I had written it on my disk. How do I get it to install without the correct username?

Macauley808

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 22, 2013 11:48 AM   in reply to Macauley808

PSE doesn't require your adobe ID. If you're having problems with the welcome screen nagging you, just go into the applications folder and launch the editor and/or organizer and then click the dock icon and choose Keep in Dock. Then launch it from there in the future. You don't say which version of PSE, but the editor is in Applications>Adobe Photoshop Elements>Support Files for the past couple of versions.

If you mean your photoshop.com account, that would be migrated to adobe revel, so there's no direct connection to photoshop.com anymore from within PSE.

Or are you having a problem with your serial number being rejected? If so, what is the error message?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points