Skip navigation
charles_jay
Currently Being Moderated

Streaming capabilities of Adobe Media Server, thank you for your help

May 22, 2013 11:52 PM

Tags: #adobe #video #live #server #android #mobile #ios #feeds #development #media #streaming #stream #basic #feed #general #streams #streamed

Hello,

I have some questions regarding this server software. My intention is to create a mobile application that pulls in live feeds from live video recording at religious institutions across the nation and combine these into one mobile app (for both iOS and Android). A user will click on the institution and the institution's current live feed as well as archived VODS will be able to be streamed to the device. Obviously, there will be contracts and tech set up at each institution to support this. As a mobile developer, I am not experienced with media servers and would appreciate any help you can give me and I certainly hope this product will be the solution I am looking for. I know there are different "tiers" of this software so I need to ask how each works in a more basic and general way (one reason for picking this system is the ease of use and set-up).

Charles Jay

charles.jay@me.com

chasejay.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points