Skip navigation
Botunda
Currently Being Moderated

command for keyframe on selected property

May 24, 2013 7:29 AM

A command for dropping a keyframe on ANY selected property. I can’t believe this hasn’t been done sooner! Just something. Anything. Like CTRL+SHIFT+* or CMD+SHIFT+* Please and thank you!

Branched from an earlier discussion.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 24, 2013 11:07 AM   in reply to Botunda

I presume you've looked at the list of keyboard shortcuts in AE Help, so you must be aware that there are a boatload of them, and pretty much EVERY easy keyboard shortcut combination has been used: how about the obscure, illogical, hard-to-remember ones?  There are quite a few: perhaps something like CTL-SHIFT-ALT-] would do the trick. 

But instead of just crabbing about it in a forum, try submitting a feature request:

Go Here.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 24, 2013 12:14 PM   in reply to Botunda

No need to get snippy   

Oh, you thought that kind & gentle admonition was snippy? 

I can't wait to read your reaction should you fall under the tender minsitrations of the good Herr Mylenium (who does not suffer silly questions well, not that you would ever ask one) or when I am personally In A Mood.

And as to your suggestion to drop the shortcuts that you personally find irrelevant:

just because you don't think they're worth it doesn't mean that someone else -- who may use AE for purposes very different than yours -- doesn't find them to be a Godsend.  Walk a mile in another man's moccasins.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)