Skip navigation
QParker
Currently Being Moderated

Photoshop to Dreamweaver

May 25, 2013 6:38 AM

Tags: #dreamweaver #cs6

I have a Completed Landing page on Photoshop that I simply need transfered to Dreamweaver. How do I do that?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 25, 2013 6:41 AM   in reply to QParker

The best way is to create an HTML-page in DW and use the images from PS. Don't use PS to create the page.

|
    Mark as:
    May 25, 2013 8:38 PM   in reply to Ben Pleysier

Hi Ben, Nancy, snakeeyez, and others who replied to my previous post

I tried deleting my post, and in the process the rest got deleted too. I am terribly sorry about that.

I have not tried out that tutorial myself, and I am going with your word that it isn't the best to recommend. However, as Nancy says, if there is one that can be written for users looking for this information, that would be wonderful! If you need help from the product team on that front, let me know.

Again, sorry about deleting your previous posts. I don't see a way to undo that. If there is anything else that you said that I haven't captured here, do repost.

Thanks,

Preran

|
    Mark as:
    May 25, 2013 8:47 PM   in reply to Preran

Hi Preran,

The most important reply still stands , although Nancy's point is valid and I'll repeat SnakEyez02's link here http://www.adobe.com/devnet/dreamweaver/articles/dw_fw_css_pt1.edu.htm l.

As SnakEyez02 says, the article is written for Fireworks, but the same concepts can be applied to Photoshop and exports image slices only and teaches you the code aspects.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points