• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help please on downloading PS after previously uninstalling?

New Here ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to a paid Creative Cloud single-app membership. I had previously done the 30-day trial for Photoshop and uninstalled it from my machine after the 30 days had run out. Now I can't download Photoshop anymore. I am signed in, on the https://creative.adobe.com/apps page but do not see the Application Manager icon on top as shown on the tutorial video. Also, when I click the "Try" button under PS I get a Safari error message: "Safari cannot open the specified address."  "Safari can't open "aam://SAPCODE=PHSP... because OS X doesn't recognize internet addresses starting with "aam:"". What can I do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2013 May 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pgnavales please open the Adobe Application Manager and try downloading and installing from there.

The reason you are getting the error message in Safari is because the AdobeAAMDetect plug-in is not installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2014 Oct 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is that advise supposed to work when I can not download the AAM or anything from Adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2014 Oct 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Magylo are you receiving the error described by the original post or are you receiving a different error message?  I would recommend reviewing Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html for information on how to install the Adobe Creative applications included with your membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines