• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Secure Zone Login Credentials in Cookie?

New Here ,
May 30, 2013 May 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My client would like to integrate an online training course with an existing secure zone.  Can we use javascript to pull the user's login information and validate a user's credentials. Once a user is logged into the secure zone, does BC store the user's data in the session, or in a cookie, or is there a database call that needs to be made to pull the user's data? Trying to determine where the BC login system is storing in the cookies. What variable names should we be looking for and what values can we get? Ideally, we'd like to get email address, full name of the user, and what company they work for, but knowing what fields are available will help me plan what information we need to ask for in the script we add to the training course.  Document reference provided by BC chat: http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2506  Can anyone clarify if this can be done and where I might find more information?  Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2013 May 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cookie to know that someone is logged in, Session for others. Of course password and username data is not stored in cookies, that would not be very secure at all would it

You can render modules to the person like their name when logged in but you need to use the API if you want to integrate 3rd party sollutions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines