Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Bridge CC - What's News (and Valid for Final Version)?

Jun 1, 2013 11:59 PM

Hi,

with Photoshop CC, is there any important new development about Bridge CC? I am *mainly* interested in news concerning the final shipping versions available to everybody, not any pre-release versions for insiders.

So far, regarding Bridge i collected these news around the web:

- new support for retina displays

- not automatically installed with Photoshop (fact probably only valid for pre-release versions of Photoshop CC)

- comes without Output Module (for PDF and Web galleries) (fact probably only valid for pre-release versions of Photoshop CC)

- Export Module changed or abolished (fact probably only valid for pre-release versions of Photoshop CC)

- no more synchronised windows

Thanks for all substantial facts about Bridge CC!

Replies
  • Omke Oudeman
    4,001 posts
    Nov 27, 2004
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 2, 2013 6:02 AM   in reply to Henrik Nerr

Thanks for all substantial facts about Bridge CC!

To my knowledge there can't be substantial facts until Bridge CC is official released which seems to be happening in the nearby future, out of curiosity, where did you gather this info? Around the web is a bit vague

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 2, 2013 6:55 PM   in reply to Henrik Nerr

Anyone who has advanced copies of any CC applications legitimately is bound by an NDA.

There may be partial waivers to the NDA in order to show screen shots and such, but I doubt there's anybody willing or imprudent enough to chime in here and give you the details you want before June 17.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points