Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Broken Sound

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2013 Jun 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem and I don't know what to do.  I'm the Network Admin for The Five Star Institute, and we have some online classes that we host on Moodle and run through a flash player.  The same course has been offered for Three years and has NEVER had an audio issue.  We recently hired a new employee and he's got to take the course as part of his job, the slides work, but the audio doesn't.  I know his audio works on other slides and other files but not this particular one and I'm not sure what to do.  Because it was brought to me, I started trouble shooting but I can't hear the audio and neither can one of the other people that I asked to take a look.  All of the computers affected have the latest update to flash.  Can anyone give me any advice here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

Please click the link below and follow the information at the top of the page that will appear.

Click here to view

Best of luck to you in solving your issue! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, and I apologize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah, no aplogies needed. It is *I* that am sorry, as you have been delayed finding your answer!

I really do mean it when I say "best of luck to you". Not that it will be difficult, but because I hope you get your answer in a speedy fashion!

Happy weekend! Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It'd be great if the FlashPlayer help wasn't closed.  I can't ask a question it keeps sending me to FAQ's, that's why I posted it here because I saw "FlashHelp" LOL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp