Copying my JPEG to the cloud without my permission. Clearly an invasion of privacy. Keep
out of my life!!!!!! Lawsuits will be coming unless you stop!
All your Photoshop.com JPEG photos have been successfully moved to Adobe® Revel™!
If you are an existing Revel user, you can access your photos in the "Photoshop.com library" in Revel. If you are new to Revel, you can access your photos in a library referencing your "first name".
With Adobe Revel, you can:
* Enjoy unlimited uploads for the first 30 days, a full year for Revel Premium subscribers.
* Access your photos almost anywhere you go.
* Keep your photos backed up in the cloud.
* Organize, edit, and share across multiple devices.
* Create beautiful web galleries that automatically update on your devices.
There's a Revel app for you on the web*, iPhone, iPad, and Mac, so Revel can go wherever you go.
Click here <http://www.adoberevel.com/> to start using Revel! Just sign in with your Adobe ID.
Get answers in the FAQ <http://www.photoshop.com/misc/membership-faq> .
— The Adobe Photoshop.com and Revel teams
Web functionality differs.
Get the Mac app <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-revel/id455068834?mt=12>
Get the iPhone/iPad apps <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adobe-revel/id455066445>
Getting Started Guide <http://www.adobe.com/support/revel/gettingstarted/revel_gs.html> | Community Forums <http://www.adoberevel.com/support> | Follow us on <http://www.facebook.com/AdobeRevel> facebook <http://twitter.com/#!/AdobeRevel> Twitter