Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

After switch to a new workspace always 'Sign In'

Jun 10, 2013 5:58 AM

Tags: #licence #workspace #adobe_id #sign_in

Dear all

After I once switche to another workspace in Flash Builder 4.6 with CS Extension Builder 2 I am unable to compile my projects. (Switching back and forth does not help btw.) Building workspace starts, at 33% I'm asked to sign in the CSIED1 form with my Adobe ID. I enter email and password, a spining weel appears with "Please wait a moment", the window disappears and pops up again at 66%, same procedure and the build fails with the following error:

Errors occurred during the build.

Errors running builder 'Adobe Creative Suite Extension Builder' on project 'matchmycolor'.

Please log in with your Adobe ID to use Adobe Creative Suite Extension Builder

Please log in with your Adobe ID to use Adobe Creative Suite Extension Builder

If I use a wrong password I get "The Adobe ID and password do not match. Please try again.". So that's not the issue.

I tried to uninstall the CS Extension Builder from Flash Builder, did not help. Then I tried uninstalling the Extension and also complete Flash Builder 4.6 (had to run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool because uninstall failed). Afterwards I reinstalled everything but the error reappeared.

Anybody an idea what happens here or an idea how to fix this problem? It's pretty anyoing.

I think the uninstall procedure still keeps the licence information in the background/registry, whereever this is. Anybody know how to clean this up so that I can to the point again where I have to enter the serial?

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points