Skip navigation
duffbeer911
Currently Being Moderated

Missing Premiere CS6 presets with a Creative Cloud subscription

Jun 10, 2013 10:31 AM

Hi there,

I've got this problem of missing presets/codecs with my Premiere CS6 installation. I've read many of the other threads about this problem but I still can't fix it on mine.

I have CS6 (6.0.0) installed and activated with my Creative Cloud log-in details. I tried updating it online to 6.0.2 but they still don't appear. I've uninstalled and re-installed and still nothing. I tried deactivating but it says "Deactivation was not successful. Please Try Again."

Is there any way to fix this?? I'm in Africa with a very slow internet connection so I can't download a new CS6 installer. Any ideas most appreciated as my CC subscription was a complete waste if I can't fix it.

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 10, 2013 10:46 AM   in reply to duffbeer911

Missing Presets/Activation http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1050730?tstart=0 may help

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2013 6:06 AM   in reply to duffbeer911

Adobe has different installers for different media.  For example, there is one installer for Encore and Premiere Pro functional content that was purchased through CC or on disc, and another installer for Electronic Software Download purchases.  If you have the installer for ESD and you're trying to use CC credentials, you may be out of luck unless and until you download the correct installer.

Tech Support should have been able to tell you whether or not you have the proper installer for your license.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2013 6:38 AM   in reply to duffbeer911

Congratulations!  That's good news.

Jeff

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)