Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing FrameMaker files to Robohelp without Framemaker installation

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2013 Jun 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Can we import Framemaker files (BOOk and FM files) to Robohelp 10 without the installation of Framemaker software on the system.

If there are any ways to incorporate the files without installing Frame maker software , plz provide us the solution.

Thank you.

Regards,

Nutan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think so – I seem to think that RH tries to open FM when the import is done, but that could just be a consequence of my having the TCS. Do you have a standalone copy of RH to test with? I could send you a test book of lorsum text to try out if you do (and don’t have any FM docs to test with).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you'll need some version of Fm installed, including the 30-day trial.

If you want to link files, then you'll need Fm installed every time you want to update the content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines