Skip navigation
MARN38
Currently Being Moderated

Transition of PhotoShop.Com to Revel

Jun 12, 2013 11:41 AM

I use Windows XP computer and PhotoShop Elements 7I do NOT do albums in PhotoShop, nor do i use IPad, IPod, Appel or any other such devices. 

I have received several messages that I need to make a transition from PhotoShop to Revel.  Does that just involve the storage of photos in PhotoShop and not the actual working in PhotoShop, such as editing etc.?  Does it involve the storage of my photos in my "My Pictures" Folder.  I don't do albums in PhotoShop and always keep the organizer cleared out.  I work on the photos, then save them as JPEG in specific files in "My Pictures" folder on computer.  I then work with them from there in such programs as WORD, Hallmark Cards etc.  When I do the collages I might have those finished projects showing on the organizer.  Eventually I change them to also JPEG file and put in the "My Pictures" files and folders.  How does Revel affect them?

Through all the multitude of information I've looked at on many sites, I can't find where it says that the change to Revel will still let me work in PhotoShop Elements 7, the same way I have been for quite a few years.  CAN I STILL WORK IN PHOTOSHOP THE SAME WAY, or IS IT EVEN GOING TO COME UP WHEN I CLICK ON THE PHOTOSHOP ICON?   mar.nesbitt@msn.com

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 12, 2013 12:13 PM   in reply to MARN38

The transition does not touch your files on your computer at all. It only relates to files stored in the cloud at Photoshop.com which get copied to Revel if the customer desires. You can still use your computer as you did, with no changes, with Elements 7. If you had nothing stored on Photoshop.com cloud storage, then nothing moves and you are unaffected.

Regards,

Pattie

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points