• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

a flash website that I will put in dreamweaver

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2013 Jun 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a flash website that I am going to put into dreamweaver. The flash file has everything in it, so I will only be using dreamweaver as the very last step. I wanted to know if 1920x1080 are good dimentions for that. Also, I was going to make the site keep the same proportions, but shrink to fit the viewers screen.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you might find it easier to let flash publish your html file for you.  if you use 100%x100% in your flash html settings, your website will fill the browser's window.

by using stage scalemode, you can determine how your site is sized to fill the browser window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I did this it made the site really small.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your url?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the site online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2013 Jun 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

copy and paste your embedding html or create your site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2014 Apr 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked for me but my site now is pixelated the quality went bad, i have a 1920x1080 resolution and 32' and 42' inch screens, so what i can do to make my site centered and can be displayed to any screen. thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2014 Apr 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use vector graphics to prevent pixelation when resizing/rescaling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too recommend against using Dreamweaver for implementing Flash content.  While it might edge out a passing grade for dealing with some aspects of web design, it usually fails miserably when it comes to implementing Flash properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines