Skip navigation
Wither-Bones
Currently Being Moderated

Fill not showing up

Jun 14, 2013 3:56 PM

Hello!

I'm having two main issues right now. It seems I may be pressing random buttons, and I'm unable to reverse the effects they bring.

First one being that all of my shapes now have these grey boxes around them that I cannot remove, cannot edit or interact with. I thought maybe they were just really annoying guides, but when I export to png to test this, low and behold there they are! How do I remove these?

Also, my shapes are not filling. When I give them a fill color, everything behidn them is still showing through and the colors are not there. Every item has a different fill color, but none of these colors are showing up! because lines are showing through from the back, this is very problematic. Please tell me why this might be!

I have an image which shows both of these things.

Untitled.png\

All help is appeciated!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 14, 2013 4:09 PM   in reply to Wither-Bones

You might try Cmd(Ctrl)-Y.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 15, 2013 1:27 PM   in reply to Wither-Bones

Cmd-Y is the default shortcut to toggle Preview and Outline mode. The command is located in the View menu.

What do you see when you open that menu? If you see "Preview", just click that item to go to Preview mode. If you see "Outline", then something different causes your issue.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points