Skip navigation
Hreese1950
Currently Being Moderated

I cannot get past the sign in page on Premier Elements.

Jun 18, 2013 2:25 PM

I cannot get past the sign in page on premier elements.  Does not respond in any way once I have entered the information requested and indicate "update".

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 18, 2013 2:30 PM   in reply to Hreese1950

Hreese1950

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system are you running?

Is photoshop.com and/or Adobe Revel involved in any of this?

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 18, 2013 4:17 PM   in reply to Hreese1950

Helen

photoshop.com (free with the Elements) and its photoshop.com plus (for additional content related to a membership fee) is no more.

The promoted replacement for it is the Adobe Revel. You do not have to sign up for it. I took the stance just to cancel my way out of those "update" dialogs and move forward into the Photoshop Elements program. I see this type of thing mostly in Photoshop Elements.

Adobe Revel is not a requirement for use of Photoshop Elements or Premiere Elements.

The following is a link to Adobe Revel information. If you are interested then you can pursue the dialogs that you meet up with. If not, work on cancelling out of the dialogs to get to the program for editing your photos (Photoshop Elements) and videos (Premiere Elements).

http://www.adobe.com/products/revel/faq.html

Please update us on your progress.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 19, 2013 10:06 AM   in reply to Hreese1950

Helen

As for Premiere Elements 10 video tutorials, it can be disappointing in that you see a title Premiere Elements 10 tutorials and it opens to Premiere Elements 11 instead. Although principles remain the same from version to version, features do not...especially in the case of Premiere Elements 11 which has undergone a major change in interface.

I did find one "Premiere Elements 10 video tutorials" link that may very well be offering tutorials actually demo'd in Premiere Elements 10.

Please check it out and let us know the outcome.

http://tv.adobe.com/show/learn-premiere-elements-10/

Thanks for the follow up.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points