!. How do I make a single picture that is made up of 4 pictures as a 2 x 2 matrix?
2. Is there an easy way to place multiple people onto one picture. i.e. as in someone jumping off a cliff into water (tombstoning).
I have Elements 10.
1. Create a new blank PSE file the size of the 2X2. Open each of the single pictures and copy it to the 2X2 (there are several ways to do this). The pictures will be placed on separate layers in the 2X2. For each picture activate it's layer and Use the Move tool to position and if necessary resize it.
2. If I understand your question, you want to add people to an existing picture?
- Use the various selection tools to select the person.
- Copy the selection to the clipboard (Edit > Copy).
- Open the destination picture.
- Paste from the clipboard (Edit > Paste). The pasted person will be on a new layer with transparent background.
- Use the Move tool to position and if necessary resize the person.